Young Research Forum, J Forensic Toxicol Pharmacol Vol: 8 Issue: 1
2020 Young Research Forum: Young Research Awards for Annual Congress on Pharmacology & Toxicology September 14-15, 2020 | Vienna, Austria
Professor, A. T. Still University, Museum of Osteopathic Medicine, Missouri, USA, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Fingerprints, Forensic Criminology
Euro Pharmacology 2020 welcomes all the participants across the world to attend 3rd Annual Congress on Pharmacology and Toxicology during September 14-15, 2020 at Vienna Austria which comprises prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Euro Pharmacology 2020 focuses on the importance to recognize drugs and how they can influence human physiology. It is with better knowledge of Pharmacology one can know the right dose and quantity forms of medicines. More research in pharmacology deals with recognizing and reacting to drug exchanges and its side impacts along with its method of action, its therapeutic index and thereby treat accordingly. More intensive study with the interaction between drug combined with its therapeutic effect helps to identify the properties of ideal drugs
Euro Pharmacology 2020 developments are maintaining their momentum. Pharmaceutical Sciences Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
Euro Pharmacology 2020 Young Scientist Awards:
Pharmaceutical Sciences Conference Committee is intended to honor prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Young Research’s Awards at Euro Pharmacology 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Euro Pharmacology 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Euro Pharmacology 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Euro Pharmacology 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Euro Pharmacology 2020 more successful.