2020 Conference Announcement, Jnpc Vol: 4 Issue: 3
Nursing Practice 2020 Market Analysis of 15th World Congress on Nursing Practice and Research
Director, Ultrasound and Color Doppler Clinic, India, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Nursing Practice
Nursing Practice 2020 invites participants, sponsors, and exhibitors from everywhere throughout the world to Singapore City, Singapore. We are enchanted to welcome all of you to be present at the “17th Nursing Research and Evidence Based Practice" which will be held during April 16-17, 2020 in Singapore City, Singapore. The arranging panel is preparing for new innovations and educational gathering program including whole addresses, symposia, workshops on an assortment of points, notice introductions and different projects for members from everywhere throughout the world. We welcome you to go along with us at the Nursing Conference 2020, where you will make certain to have an important involvement with researchers and scientists from around the world.
In 2018, spending in health care category is expected to grow by 2.6% to reach $62.2 billion. Nursing in specific are expected to see the large pool of job gains from 2017 to 2022 in USA. As latest reports indicated, that there will be a 7% increase in nursing positions by 2022. Registered nurses are highly preferred now-days in Europe. Europe has 22 universities and 100 hospitals, hospitals represent 30.54% of the total dollars spent on health.
A substantial increase in the geriatric population across the globe has strengthened the demand for skilled nursing care services worldwide. The increasing number of patients suffering from Alzheimer’s along with high incidence of dementia, a common form of Alzheimer’s, is one of the key factors fuelling the growth of global skilled nursing care services market. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and Rest of the World are the key segments of the global skilled nursing care services market. North America holds the foremost position in the global skilled nursing care services market as an increased awareness about the significance of skilled nursing care services, infrastructural development, provision of reimbursement coverage, and a well-defined regulatory framework are driving the market’s growth. On account of the rising prevalence of diseases, the U.S. is the leading country in the North America market. Europe ranks second in the regional segment because of high healthcare expenditure coupled with elevated sense of awareness about these services.
The growth of medical tourism in Asia Pacific will also benefit the market for skilled nursing care services. Some of the key players operating in the global skilled nursing care services market are Lincare, Inc., Apria Healthcare Group Inc., Golden Living, Emeritus Corporation, Genesis Healthcare., Sunrise Senior Living Inc., Sun Healthcare Group Inc., Gentiva, and Life Care Centers of America, Atria, Brook dale Senior Living, and Extendicare, Inc. It is expected that Asia Pacific will exhibit immense opportunities.
The global patient monitoring device market reached $15.9 billion and $16.9 billion in 2014 and 2015 respectively. The market should reach $23.8 billion in 2020, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% from 2015 to 2020.
The global market for elder-care technology products was valued at $3.7 billion in 2014. This market is expected to grow to $10.3 billion in 2020 from nearly $4.4 billion in 2015, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.8% from 2015 to 2020.
An overview of the evolving global market for electronic health records (EHR). The global wireless EHR market is expected to reach $ 11.2 billion in 2013.This market is further expected to grow upto $23.5 billion in 2018 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.1%List of global universities. About Conference
We are organizing and producing high-quality Nursing & healthcare conferences and exhibition with a special attention in a clinical audience. Our conferences widely support knowledge sharing, professional development and take a practical approach to knowledge through case study based best practice. We look forward to welcoming you to our conferences.
The conferences are critical to the future development of the Nursing and healthcare services. Bringing together Nursing & healthcare professionals to ensure they are well-equipped with the knowledge that is necessary to maintain a high level of provision stretches from secretaries and finance executives to doctors, nurses and surgeons covering all kinds of avenues.
Providing Information to healthcare professionals about a new drug or device, developing the hospital policies and addressing and focusing on specific problems in the wider healthcare sector are only a few reasons as to why Nursing & healthcare conferences take place. Each is equally important and allow the nurses, physicians and healthcare professionals to come together to share their ideas and primarily, drive the healthcare sector forward.
Our main aim of the conference is to empower healthcare consumers, nurses, doctors, and physicians with the knowledge, choices, and recommendations that will support them make more informed and better decisions about managing their healthcare system.
Nursingcare incorporates individuals who require escalated rehabilitative care, for example, individuals with physical incapacities and long-haul care. Nursing care helps in conveying the right care to ideal individuals at a perfect time. Nursing care additionally gives confirmation of value healthcare administrations to patients. Legitimate nursing care gives fulfillment to the patients and in this manner helps in making them solid to doctor's facilities. Nursing care is a long haul care plan and incorporates nursing homes, home care, hospital care and helped to live. Nursing care demonstrate includes group nursing, essential nursing, and dynamic patient care. Essential nursing incorporates thorough and customized care through a similar attendant all through the period. Dynamic patient care is an orderly gathering of the patient based on the level of disease instead of based on a restorative claim to fame. Consumerism, Staff blend, human improvement, financial aspects, different populaces, governmental issues, innovation, and customer keenness are a portion of the vital components which ought to be considered in nursing care.
North America pursued by Europe is overwhelming the high-quality nursing care advertise because of high healthcare uses. The U.S. is overwhelming the North American nursing care showcase because of expanding pervasiveness of infections. Asia is relied upon to indicate high development rate in the following five years. A portion of the key main thrusts for nursing care showcase in developing nations are expanding maturing populace and expanding the number of healing facilities.
In recent time there is an increased demand for nursing care due to rising aging population. Rising concern for better organizing and the increasing prevalence of various diseases such as diabetes and cancer are some of the key factors driving the growth of the global nursing care market. In addition, increasing healthcare awareness and long-term care system is also fuelling the growth of the global nursing care market. However, the lack of reimbursements for nursing care and the high cost of healthcare is restraining the growth of the global nursing care market. In addition, lack of skilled professionals is also restraining the global nursing care market.
The rise in personalized care would develop an opportunity for the growth of the global nursing care market. However, lack of proper healthcare system in rural areas and the availability of less number of trained nurses are some of the key challenges for the growth of the global nursing care market. Increasing home care market is one of the trends for the global nursing care market. Some of the major companies operating in the global nursing care market are Emeritus Corporation, Genesis Healthcare, Life Care Centers for America, Kindred Healthcare and Extendicare.
Graphs Depicting Nursing:
Scope and Importance:
Nursing Practice 2020 focuses on bringing together nursing professionals from various countries to discuss plans for the betterment of the entire nursing community. It emphasizes talks on emerging trends, use of technology in nursing, new nursing fields and opportunities, good work in nursing, efficient management, etc. TheNursing Conferencesoffers Nursing experts an opportunity to validate and enhance clinical competencies,acquire new assessment and management skills, examine critical issues in the nursing sector, network with colleagues in advanced practice, and learn about new products and nursing services.
• Association of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, PRC
• Hong Kong Association of Critical Care Nurses, Hong Kong, PRC
• Japanese Nursing Association, Japan
• Korean Nurses Association, South Korea
• Malaysian Nurses Association, Malaysia
• Mongolian Nurses Association, Mongolia
• Philippine Nurses Association, Philippines
• Russian Nurses Association, Russia
• Samoa Registered Nurses Association, Samoa
• Sri Lanka Nurses Association, Srilanka
• The Nurses Association of Thailand, Thailand
• The Nurses Association of the Republic of China, China
International Nursing Societies:
• Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses
• Certification Board of Perioperative Nursing
• Dermatology Nurses Association
• Eastern Nursing Research Society
• Emergency Nursing Association
• Respiratory Nursing Society
• Sigma Theta Tau
• Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
Institutions that offers Nursing Courses:
• James cook University, Singapore
• Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
• National University Cancer Institute, Singapore
• National University of Singapore, Singapore
• Singapore Management University, Singapore
• Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore
• Singapore University of technology, Singapore
Asia-Pacific and Middle-East
• Al Ghad International Medical Sciences College, Saudi Arabia
• Arabian Gulf University, Bahrain
• Gulf Medical University, UAE
• Inaya Medical College, Saudi Arabia
• Kyoto University, Japan
• National Taiwan University, Taiwan
• Osaka University, Japan
• Peking University, China
• Seoul National University, Republic of South Korea
• Sharjah College of Medicine, UAE
• The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), Hong Kong, PRC
• The University of Jordan, Jordan
• The University of Tokyo, Japan
• Tsinghua University, Japan
• Unaizah College of Medicine, Saudi Arabia
• University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, PRC
• University of Western Sydney, Australia
• University of Wollongong, Australia
• Hacettepe University, Turkey
• Autonomous University of Madrid, Spain
• Gdansk Medical Academy, Poland
• Karolinska Institute, Sweden
• Lutheran University of Applied Sciences, Germany
• Paris Sorbonne University, France
• Roskilde University, Denmark
• Royal College of Nursing, UK
• Russia National Research Medical University, Russia
• Universidad de Porto, Portugal
• University of Groningen, Netherlands
• University of Helsinki, Finland
• University of Nottingham, UK
• University of Zurich, Switzerland
• Johns Hopkins University, USA
• McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Canada
• Medical College Regional Rio Cuarto, Argentina
• National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico
• UFAM - Faculty of Medicine, Brazil
• University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
• University of Edinburgh, USA
• University of Manchester, UK
• University of Michigan, USA
• University of Pennsylvania, USA
• University of Toronto, Canada
• University of Washington, USA
Journal of Nursing and Patient Care - https://www.scitechnol.com/nursing-and-patient-care.php
Journals of Womens Health, Issues and Care - https://www.scitechnol.com/womens-health-issues-care.php
Singapore, Singapore City