Young Research Forum, J Clin Nutr Metab Vol: 3 Issue: 2
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Pediatric Nutrition 2020
Dr. Daniel Mulder
Doctor, Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellow at The Hospital for Sick Children (Sick Kids), Canada, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Nutrition and Metabolism
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Pediatric Nutrition 2020 - Discovering New Exploration in Pediatric field.
Pediatric Nutrition Conference Committee is glad to announce “5th Annual World Congress on Pediatric Nutrition, Gastroenterology and Child Development” during March 27-28, 2020 in Barcelona, Spain by focus on the theme: “Exploring Recent Advancements and New Dimensions of Pediatric Nutritional and Gastrointestinal Disorders”.
Pediatric Nutrition 2020 developments are maintaining their momentum. Pediatrics Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
Pediatric Nutrition 2020 Young Scientist Awards:
Pediatric Nutrition Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Pediatric Nutrition.
Young Research ’ s Awards at Pediatric Nutrition 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./ Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Pediatric Nutrition 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Pediatric Nutrition 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It ’ s your time to grab the opportunity to join Pediatric Nutrition 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Pediatric Nutrition 2020 more successful.