Call for Papers
Call for Papers
In continuation with the efforts to disseminate the knowledge in the field of Reproduction Science, Journal of Genital System & Disorders (JGSD) gladly announces an upcoming special issue titled: Vaginoplasty.
In the last two decades, a considerable number of studies have focused on various adverse trends in male reproductive health, which have been observed in different regions of the world. Vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure that results in the construction or reconstruction of the vagina. Genitoplasty or Vaginoplasty is a going on research for the development of Women health. Thus, we called announce and zeal to welcome Submissions on this topic Vaginoplasty.
JGSD invites the Eminent Researcher’s, Scientist’s, Doctor’s all over the world to exchange their ideas and recent research trends through this special issue. The special issue features Original Research Articles, Reviews, Commentaries, Case Reports, Short Notes, Rapid and/ or Short Communications, letters to the editor, Case Reports, Video articles, Image articles and literature reviews.
Special Issue entitled "Vaginoplasty"
- Special issue articles can include original, unpublished research articles and reviews related to the specific theme.
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue topic.
- Manuscripts can be submitted via Online Submission System or sent to mail directly at email@example.com. An acknowledgment letter will be issued upon successful submission of the manuscript.
- Authors are instructed to review the author guidelines before submission.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the Special Issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the Guest Editor(s)].
Deadline for submission: August 2020