Call for Papers
Journal of Nanomaterials & Molecular Nanotechnology (JNMN) introduces its forthcoming Special Issue on “Polymer Nanocomposties: Research to Applications”.
Polymer Nanocomposites are the hybrid organic/inorganic materials with enhanced properties due to the combined advantages of inorganic nanomaterial and organic polymer. Polymer Nanocomposites have dominated the polymer literature and have attracted many researchers with its unique and intriguing properties, providing practical and highly diversified applications in Nanotechnology Research.
This Special Issue is intended to highlight latest research advancements of Polymer Nanocomposites, through its publications. Topics for this issue include, but not limited to:
- Different Types of Nanoparticles
- Synthesis of Nanocomposites
- Characteristics of Polymer Nanostructured Materials
- Processing of Polymer Nanomaterials
- Characterization of Polymer Nanomaterials
- Structure and Properties of Polymer Nanostructured composites
- Applications of Polymer Nanocomposites
- Current Status, Challenges and Future trends of Nanocomposites
Journal of Nanomaterials & Molecular Nanotechnology invites all the experts in the field of Polymer Nanotechnology for contributions and to share their thoughts through their publications. Original Research Articles, Reviews, Commentaries, Case Reports, Short Notes, Rapid and/ or Short Communications are welcomed.
Special Issue entitled "Polymer Nanocomposties: Research to Applications" has been edited by:
Dennis W. Smith Jr., University of Texas at Dallas, USA
Raed Abu-Reziq, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Pierfrancesco Morganti, II University of Naples, Italy
- Special issue articles can include original, unpublished research articles and reviews related to the specific theme.
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue topic.
- Manuscripts can be submitted via Online Submission System or sent to mail directly at email@example.com. An acknowledgment letter will be issued upon successful submission of the manuscript.
- Authors are instructed to review the author guidelines before submission.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the Special Issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the Guest Editor(s)].
Deadline for submission: June 30th, 2016