Perspective, Geoinfor Geostat An Overview Vol: 10 Issue: 1
Geographic Information Technology Usage in Developing Countries
Department of Population Medicine, University of Guelph, Guelph, Canada
Received: 01 January, 2022, Manuscript No. GIGS-22-56969;
Editor assigned: 03 January, 2022, PreQC No. GIGS-22-56969 (PQ);
Reviewed: 17 January, 2022, QC No GIGS-22-56969;
Revised: 24 January, 2022, Manuscript No. GIGS-22-56969 (R);
Published: 31 January, 2022, DOI: 10.4172/2327-4581.1000272
Citation: Delen D (2022) Geographic Information Technology Usage in Developing Countries, Geoinfor Geostat: An Overview 10:1.
Keywords: Geostatistics and Geocomputation, Geo visualization, Geo-spatial Intelligence
Technology has come again to penetrate many forms of corporations in latest many years as they income of the possibilities provided by means of technology for up potency, flexibility, and growth potentialities. Geographic Info Technology (GIT), evolved during the 1996s and 1970s, has matured in the last 3 a long time and feature won attention throughout numerous sectors of society . The power of that technology to guide higher cognitive manner is taken in live performance of the maximum motives for companies to pick out this sort of era. Scum bag include each sort of computer systems (hardware and software program) and gear utilized in manner dereferenced information. This set of systems and gear include far off sensing systems, Geographic Info Systems (GIS), and each one device and sub-structures that agitate geographic data technology. Those technologies are studied in many ways that, as well as their use as call support structures and as integration backbones for the shape data structures.
Improvement of infrastructure of resource management, and different social and economic improvement activities, gets pleasure from the utilization of scum bag as they contain a significant spatial part. We have a tendency to demonstrate the importance of scum bag for businesses within the developing global by way of victimization Mozambique as a case study . As in different nations, the introduction and numerous programs of scum bag and Information and Conversation Technologies (ICT) in Mozambique, has collected in the current years. however, there may be no effort mentioned within the literature, and no clean knowledge of but scum bag use has developed in particular, but it is getting used and within which sectors . This paper, consequently, seeks to comprehend the elements in the back of scum bag adoption and use in Mozambique.
The purpose of the paintings bestowed right here is to understand the maximum drivers and uses of scum bag in corporations, and to supply a prcis of the scum bag scenario in Mozambique by analyzing the effects of a survey versed by way of 123 Mozambican organizations that are contemporary scum bag customers. The analysis makes a specialty of 3 essential sectors agriculture and natural assets, public services, extraordinary offerings and producing. The paper is organized into 4 sections: describes the technique analyses scum bag makes use of in businesses and society, and therefore their drivers thru a literature assessment discusses the preliminary outcomes of scum bag makes use of within the Mozambican context and the closing phase presents the conclusions and future evaluation .
To the best of our information, literature that supports the technique of scum bag adoption in corporations is uncommon or unpublished, and know-how relating to scum bag adoption in Mozambique is non-existent. Much less literature regarding scum bag does not mean few applications. Scum bag has been utilized in numerous international locations for various capabilities, and included with several programs . The evaluation combines what exists in the literature with the consequences of a survey, and goals a true case look at (Mozambican context).
The review approach consists of articles regarded in peer-reviewed journals or convention proceedings from 1990 to 2017, victimization the internet of technological know-how, Google pupil, technology direct, information system journals, and many others. As information assets the overview turned into compiled supported the following listing of GIT/GPS adoption/use, GPS/GIS adoption/use, GIS diffusion, GIS implementation, GIT/GIS integration, RS adoption, and use of RS in agencies. The literature review consistently remote domain application regions, drivers, makes use of, and nations anyplace the generation has been used through a qualitative assessment of its content analysis for each deliver . Domain utility areas, makes use of and international locations were at once extracted from the textual content via the authors. We tend to use the drivers mostly applied within the technology adoption literature.
With a purpose to induce associate diploma perception of scum bag use in growing nations, we tend to develop a case have a look at for the case of Mozambique. Mozambique includes a favored and strategic geographic location in Southern Africa. With a phase of roughly 800,000 km2, its financial system has full-grown at an average of 7.7% companion degreenually between 1996 and 2011 and on top of among 2011 and 2014 within the overdue 2000s; the USA spent an annual average of 664 million USD (equal to 100% of its GDP) on infrastructure, as well as ICT. In its program, the Mozambican government establishes the utilization of technology and regulates the supply of the way that modifies companies to introduce new era processes .
A survey on scum bag adoption changed into performed for the duration and centered at governmental, personal, and non-income groups. There’s no mentioned organized data or listing of businesses victimization scum bag in Mozambique . As a result, we tend to attempted to contact all government tiers, non-public area and non-income organizations, and experts inside the on-line of scum bag, and to accumulate as several contacts as manageable. The part of the survey applied in this paper includes eight queries that involve a characterization of the organization bearing at the utilization of GIT: sector, agency size (number of employees), type of scum bag used, and maturity. The whole survey includes thirty three queries . The last queries are associated with adoption constructs and can be applied in growing the adoption version. See for an inventory of the queries utilized in this newsletter. The form became carried out victimization, and therefore the hyperlink changed into addressed to and shared with businesses through emails.
The statistics gathered affords a sincere summary on however agencies are victimization scum bag in Mozambique. It additionally lets in the event of an abstract adoption model in the future . 2043 surveys have been dispatched, 123 had been came again and legitimate. Considering that 2043 humans’ global fitness company acquired the survey turned into distributed by means of or so 380 agencies, the center charge, at the structure stage, were 32%. The look at completely considers groups which can be victimization scum bag.
- Abbott J (2003) The use of GIS in informal settlement upgrading: Its role and impact on the community and on local Government. Habitat Int 27: 575-593. [Crossref], [Google Scholar]
- Abdulaal WA (2009) Framework for enterprise GIS for Saudi municipalities. Int J Geogr Inf Syst 23: 687-702. [Crossref], [Google Scholar]
- Abubakar BK, Honest S, Sleiman H (2014) Adoption of free open source geographic information system solution for health sector in Zanzibar Tanzania. J Health Inform 8: 1-11. [Crossref], [Google Scholar]
- Alibrandi M, Palmer MJ (2001) Making a place for technology in teacher education with Geographic Information Systems (GIS). CITE J 1: 483-500. [Crossref], [Google Scholar]
- Balram S, DragiÄ?eviÄ? S (2008) Collaborative spaces for GIS-based multimedia cartography in blended environments. Comput Educ 50: 371-385. [Crossref], [Google Scholar]
- Bandyopadhyay S, Jaiswal RK, Hegde VS, Jayaraman V (2009) Assessment of land suitability potentials for agriculture using a remote sensing and GIS based approach. Int J Remote Sens 30: 879-895. [Crossref], [Google Scholar]
- Bansal VK (2007) Potential of GIS to find solutions to space related problems in construction industry. WASET 136119: 307-310. [Crossref], [Google Scholar]
- BatarlienÄ? N (2007) Implementation of advanced technologies and other means in dangerous freight transportation. Imple Adv Tech 22: 290-295. [Crossref], [Google Scholar]
- Chan FTS, Chong AYL (2012) A sem-neural network approach for understanding determinants of interorganizational system standard adoption and performances. Decis Support Syst 54: 621-630. [Crossref], [Google Scholar]
- Chen X, Wu H, Tri TM (2012) Field strength prediction of mobile communication network based on GIS. Geo Spat Inf Sci 15: 199-206. [Crossref], [Google Scholar]