Young Research Forum, Geoinfor Geostat An Overview Vol: 7 Issue: 5
Young Research Forum on Biodiversity and Ecology Restoration
Daniele De Wrachien
Full Professor, Department of Agricultural Engineering, University of Milan, Italy, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: geoinformatics,Remote sensing
Young Research Forum
Meetings International is announcing Young Scientist Awards through 2nd International Conference on Biodiversity and Ecology Restoration (Biodiversity 2020) which is scheduled at Phuket, Thailand during February 19-20, 2020. This Biodiversity conference focuses on “Saving and restoration of species”.
Biodiversity 2020 and upcoming conferences will recognise participants who have significantly added value to the scientific community of environmental science and provide them outstanding Young Scientist Awards. The Young Scientist Award will provide a strong professional development opportunity for young researches by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences at our international conferences.
Biodiversity 2020 focuses mainly on new aspects in Biodiversity & Ecology Restoration, Green Economy, Captive Breeding, Environmental Toxicology and Environmental Toxicology. Biodiversity conference operating committee is providing a platform for all the budding young researchers, young investigators, post-graduate/Master students, PhD. students and trainees to showcase their research and innovation.
Young Scientists, faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, PhD scholars and bright Final Year MSc and M.Phil. candidates. Persons from Scientific Industry can also participate.
The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
• Acknowledgement as YRF Awardee
• Promotion on the conference website, Young Researcher Awards and certificates
• Link on the conference website
• Recognition on Meetings Int. Award Page
• Chances to coordinate with partners around the world
• All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
• The winners of the Young Scientist Award will receive award certificate.
• All submissions must be in English.
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.
Official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of Biodiversity Conference.
Singapore City, Singapore