Jiangsu Institute of Parasitic Diseases

Jiangsu Institute of Parasitic Diseases (JIPD) is located in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province. It was founded in July, 1950 named as “Eastern China Institute for Schistosomiasis Control” under the leadership of Committee on Administration in Eastern China, Ministry of Health. It was one of the earliest institutions for schistosomiasis control in China. In 1953, it was renamed as “Jiangsu Institute of Schistosomiasis Control” under the leadership of Department of Health, Jiangsu Government. In 1959, the Parasitic Diseases Institute in Jiangsu, Chinese Academy of Medicine moved from Nanjing into Wuxi, and two institutes were immerged into one institution as Jiangsu Institute of Parasitic Diseases. At present, there are 103 professional staff, including 16 of Professors, Associate Professors, or Chief Doctors, Vice-chief Doctors, 36 of Assistant Professors, Doctors in Charge, and 51 of Doctors or Technicians. Among scientists, 5 are with PhD degrees, 6 with MSc degrees, 3 are master students and one is PhD student.

Editors [1]

The following is the list of scholars from Jiangsu Institute of Parasitic Diseases who currently serve as editors for one or more SciTechnol journals.

Publications [3]

The following is the list of articles by scholars from Jiangsu Institute of Parasitic Diseases that are published in SciTechnol journals.

Share This Page