Call for Papers
Call for Papers
Over the past decade, our understanding for Childhood Obesity and their effects on health has made significant strides. The interest in Childhood Obesity cause and prevention that exert a beneficial effect on children health is expanding day by day and becoming a subject of curiosity and research orientation.
Journal of Food & Nutritional Disorders delightedly announces an upcoming special issue on “Childhood Obesity: Causes and Prevention”.
JFND invites the scientists all over the world to exchange their ideas and recent research through this special issue and spread the ongoing achievements to make the world aware about this ever-beneficial stream.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Genetic, behavioral, and environmental factors causing obesity in children
- Prevention and management for Childhood Obesity
- Health risks for overweight children
- Childhood obesity impact on Economy
Special Issue entitled "Childhood Obesity: Causes and Prevention" has been edited by:
Bahram H. Arjmandi, Florida State University, USA
John Worobey, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, USA
Nicholas T. Bello, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, USA
- Special issue articles can include original, unpublished research articles and reviews related to the specific theme.
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue topic.
- Manuscripts can be submitted to mail directly at [email protected] An acknowledgment letter will be issued upon successful submission of the manuscript.
- Authors are instructed to review the author guidelines before submission.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the Special Issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the Guest Editor(s)].
Deadline for submission: August 20th, 2017