Young Research Forum, Prensa Med Argent Vol: 105 Issue: 4
International Conference on Critical care and Emergency Medicine
Assistant Professor, Department of Nursing,USA, E-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: La Prensa Medica
Meetings International is announcing Young Scientist Awards through “International Conference on Critical care and Emergency Medicine” (Critical Care 2020) which is scheduled at Dubai, UAE during December 14-15, 2020. This Critical Care 2020 focuses on “Technological advancements and innovative approaches in critical care and emergency medicine”.
Critical Care 2020 and upcoming conferences will recognise participants who have significantly added value to the scientific community of critical care and provide them outstanding Young Scientist Awards. The Young Scientist Award will provide a strong professional development opportunity for young researches by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences at our international conferences.
Critical Care 2020 aims on the level of thought that individual patients need at various centres in their course. Clinical decision guidelines are generally perceived as best practice for an inexorably normal nearness in the biomedical composition. Critical care and emergency medicine conference Organizing committee conference is providing a platform for all the budding young researchers, young investigators, post-graduate/Master students, PhD. students and trainees to showcase their research and innovation.
Young Scientists, faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, PhD scholars and bright Final Year MSc and M.Phil. Candidates. Persons from Scientific Industry can also participate.
The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
• Acknowledgement as YRF Awardee
• Promotion on the conference website, Young Researcher Awards and certificates
• Link on the conference website
• Recognition on Meetings Int. Award Page
• Chances to coordinate with partners around the world
• Research work can be published in the relevant journal without any publication fee. and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression
• All submissions must be in English.
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
Conditions of Acceptance
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.
Official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of Critical care Conference.
December 14-15, 2020 Dubai, UAE