Young Research Forum, J Genet Disor Genet Rep Vol: 8 Issue: 2
Young Researchers Forum: Young Scientist Awards for System Biology 2020
Director, Department of Genetics and Pharmacology, Medical University of Innsbruck, Austria, E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: System biology
Lexis Conferences invites the participants from all over the globe to take part in “System Biology and Genetics Conference 2020” during November 23-24, 2020 at Miami, USA. The conference focuses on the theme: “A Congress on Global Prospects in branch of System Biology”. Scientific sessions designed for this conference will assist the attendees and participants to learn extremes.
Aim is to bring all the eminent person of Genetics researchers, Doctors, Experts, Scientists, Professors, and everyone related to Genetics field together to share their new ideas and their on-going research work in “System Biology and Genetics Conference 2020” which is going to held in Miami, Florida, USA during November 23-24, 2020.
System Biology Conference brings you an immense opportunity to be a part of scientific acceleration to Biology Organizations, Pharmaceutical researchers, Computational Bioinformaticians, Educational institutes, Researchers, Translational Oncologists, Practicing cancer biologists in training, world class personalities, Genetic Counsellors, young scholars, scientific delegates and Young scientists to join in this forum to utilize the expertise and novelties that brings a new era for revolutions in the field of Molecular Biology which brings well versed scrutinizers at one place. It provides a platform to have open discussions, knowledge sharing and interactive sessions with field experts at System Biology 2020.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Genetics 2020 - Discovering New Exploration in Molecular field
System Biology Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of System Biology.
Young Research’s Awards at System Biology 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the System Biology 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
System Biology 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join System Biology 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our System Biology 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to apply
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to [email protected] along with the online application form below.
Online application link: https://www.lexisconferences.com/systembiology/awards
System Biology 2020
Email: [email protected]
Phone no: +32(800)753-58
Whatsapp Chat Service: +44 239 388 0048
MIAMI, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA