Ayurveda Seminars and Consulting is dedicated to:
- Support individuals to their highest level of health and well-being.
- Provide excellence in educational Ayurveda consultations and Panchakarma services.
- Support students to gain their highest level of mastery of Ayurveda through a balance of theoretical and practical education.
Ayurveda is the oldest recorded healing science in existence and includes yoga philosophy and the attunement of body, mind and consciousness. It is a complete medical system, comprising prevention and treatment.
“Panchakarma” refers to the classical cleansing and rejuvenation therapies of Ayurveda medicine, which have been practiced for thousands of years to effectively improve health by strengthening immunity, removing stress, restoring enthusiasm and slowing the aging process, among many other benefits.
The following is the list of scholars from Ayurveda Seminars and Consulting who currently serve as editors for one or more SciTechnol journals.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ayurveda Seminars and Consulting that are published in SciTechnol journals.
- Market Analysis: J Yoga Pract Ther
- 2020 Conference Announcement: J Yoga Pract Ther
- Young Research Forum: J Yoga Pract Ther