Dr. Guey-Sheng Liou teaches in the Department of Polymer Science and Engineering at the National Taiwan University.His current research focuses on the Functionalization and Synthesis of high-performance aromatic polymer. Dr. Guey-Sheng Liou has published 174 refereed research articles, 17 issued patents and 2 book chapters.
Dr. Guey-Sheng Liou's research interests include:
- Development of organic electrochromic materials
- Light-emitting aromatic polymers
- Thermal stable polymers for microelectronics and energy-related applications
- Polymer-inorganic hybrid materials for optical applications.
Looking Forward for the Articles Dealing with Fundamental Science and Applications of Brand-New Polymer Nanocomposites and/or Organic/Inorganic Hybrid MaterialsEditorial: J Polym Sci Appl 2017, 1:1
- Editorial: J Polym Sci Appl 2017, 1:1
Jennifer A Irvin
- Research Article: J Polym Sci Appl 2017, 1:1
Jiacheng Wei and Fawad Inam
Improved Catalytic Capabilities of Vanadium Complexes bearing Tridentate Constrained Cyclic Î²-Enaminoketonato Ligands towards Ethylene (Co)polymerizationResearch Article: J Polym Sci Appl 2017, 1:1
Kaiti Wang, Lei Cui, Yanguo Li and Yuesheng Li
Synthesis and Characterization of Electroactive Fluorinated Poly (amic acid) Bearing Oligoaniline PendantsResearch Article: J Polym Sci Appl 2017, 1:1
Ying Yan, Yanyan Li and Danming Chao