Dr. J.K.Kallitsis teaches in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Patras. His current research focuses on field of advanced polymer synthesis and characterization, as well as polymer based nanomaterials. Dr. J.K. Kallitsis has been National Representative in IUPAC, Polymer Division IV (2005-2009) and Board Member in European Polymer Federation (2010-2012). He has published more than 185 papers in refereed international journals and 15 International and Greek patents.
Dr.J.K. Kallitsis 's research interests include:
- Development of polymeric membranes for energy related application
- Development of new polymeric and hybrid optoelectronic materials for organic photovoltaics.
- Preparation of biocidal copolymers with antimicrobial or antifouling properties
- Modification of carbon nanotubes with the semiconducting polymers
- Development of light emitting polymers with controllable light emission
Looking Forward for the Articles Dealing with Fundamental Science and Applications of Brand-New Polymer Nanocomposites and/or Organic/Inorganic Hybrid MaterialsEditorial: J Polym Sci Appl 2017, 1:1
- Editorial: J Polym Sci Appl 2017, 1:1
Jennifer A Irvin
- Research Article: J Polym Sci Appl 2017, 1:1
Jiacheng Wei and Fawad Inam
Improved Catalytic Capabilities of Vanadium Complexes bearing Tridentate Constrained Cyclic Î²-Enaminoketonato Ligands towards Ethylene (Co)polymerizationResearch Article: J Polym Sci Appl 2017, 1:1
Kaiti Wang, Lei Cui, Yanguo Li and Yuesheng Li
Synthesis and Characterization of Electroactive Fluorinated Poly (amic acid) Bearing Oligoaniline PendantsResearch Article: J Polym Sci Appl 2017, 1:1
Ying Yan, Yanyan Li and Danming Chao